Film Finance – How You Can Get Get Help From The Experts
According to a survey I did last year Film Finance was the biggest problem that directors and producers have when making movies.
And If you are reading this I already know that you are looking for help with Film Finance!
Would it make a difference to you if:
- Tom Malloy who has raised over $25M in private film equity told you his secrets?
- Georgia Hilton explained to you how she is making a million dollar movie for $75k?
- Susan Ashbrook (with a contact list of over 5000 celebrities) shared her secrets to product placement with you?
- Or how about if Gina Gaudio-Graves (her students have created millions) shares her secrets to marketing films online
And what difference would it make to your movie success if you also
had their contact details so you can ask them directly?
Well at Argonette, I share the stories, tips and ideas of these real film directors and real industry experts who have actually done what they talk about!
You Are Not Alone In Your Film Making Pain
As a producer of 2 movies I also felt the same pain of this problem when I made my last movie and had to sell a condominium to raise the required cash.
It is rumored that even Stephen Spielberg had problems raising the $10.5M dollars he needed to make E.T so don’t feel to alone.
I am sure you have asked these questions at one time or another:
- What can I do to create the film finance I need to make my movies?
- Where can I find the film financiers I need to make my dream movie happen?
- What are the important steps I must take and in what order when I am financing a film?
- Where can I get professional help when it comes to how to finance a film?
- Is short film financing a good place to start?
These are great questions and on his website, Jason Brubaker (one of our resident experts) has the following to say about film making:
Jason is one of our featured guests at Argonette and he and I, along with many other film finance experts share our secrets in The Film Finance Club.
Click Here to become a founding member of The Film Finance Club and get instant access to all the recordings and discover how Argonette is helping you “Creating Film Finance For Your Movies”