Introducing The Film Finance Club…
Find More Film Finance For Your Movies And Improve
Your Marketing To Get More People Watching The Film
All At The Same Time…
Get Started Now With A Free Bonus!
Instantly Download The Following 3 Transcripts
For Free As A Bonus
Get these 3 transcripts as a free bonus when you become a
Founding Member of the “Film Finance Club”
For Only $12 A Year
$14.95 a month reduced to the founding members to just $12 a year!
Here is how it works:
- Registration for the 1st 100 Founding Members is only $12 per year
- The next 100 Members is $5 per month
- Then for future Members, it’s $9 per month
So Join Now to Get the Early-Bird Discount!
As An Exclusive Member of the Film Finance Club, you will enjoy the following benefits that will help you finance and promote your film including:
- Advance notice of the limited seating interviews - So you can register before the public!
- “Members Only” replay area for the audio and video interviews – So you don’t have to hunt all over the internet trying to find them
- 2 free film finance transcripts a month - Never pay again for Film Finance Advice!
- Weekly film finance updates – Exclusive for Members of the Film Finance Club
- Special offers at a special price only for Film Finance Club Members
- April 2013 videos, audios and transcripts from:
- Georgia Hilton from The Hilton Group discusses financing a film
- Michael Perlin from the movie “The Three Magic Words” discusses marketing movies
- May 2013 videos, audios and transcripts from:
- Pete DeLorenzo from “The Mentor” discusses how to find investors
- Matthew Donaldson from “The First Out” discusses crowd funding techniques
- June 2013 videos, audios and transcripts from:
- The Film Finance Guide – From Tom Malloy and Jason Brubaker
- How To Market a Film With Social Media – From The Awesome Amelia Belle
- July 2013 videos, audios and transcripts from:
- Marketing A Movie With Branding And Licensing – From Pete Canalichio – “Exclusively For Members”
- Financing A Film With Sticky Engagement – J Joly And Cinecoup – “Exclusively For Members”
- Aug 2013 videos, audios and transcripts from:
- The Art Of Film Funding – From Carole Lee Dean - *Exclusively For Members*
- Film Finance With Roger Cotrell – “Exclusive For Members”
All for only $1 per month!
Become A Founding Member Now!
Here is what others say about the transcripts:
Tim Bennett does an excellent job in this interview, bringing to light the key issues that film makers need to have in mind when trying to get a movie financed. It’s great to get a peak behind the curtain, to learn from Tom Malloy – there’s nothing like learning from the highly successful!
By Linda Feinholz
Amazon Verified Purchase
This is a special opportunity offered by Tim Bennett
From Argonette designed to help you create your Film Finance